Friday, March 04, 2011

Happy Birthday My Love


My dear hubby just turned 29. Crazy. I am so proud to be his wife, here are 29 reasons why:

1-Loves Jesus
2-Makes me laugh
3-Gets down and plays with Ella
4-Fixes all kinds of things
5-Always dreaming
6-Great Leader
7-Loves jeeping
8-Cares about others
9-Owns more vehicles then i want to admit
10-Gets super excited about new ideas
11-Takes Ella on fun adventures
12-Great hockey player
13-Watches silly shows with me
14-Shows me grace on a daily basis
15-Lets me cook crazy new food, and most of the time likes it
16-Does the dishes
17-Loves boating
18-Gives great kisses
19-Is great at his job
20-Pushes me to go and do outdoor stuff with him
21-Lets me decorate the house how I choose
22-Is okay with cereal for dinner, when I don't feel like cooking
23-Cannot stand/sit still when on the phone
24-Prays with Ella every night before bed
25-Is quite entertaining behind the boat
26-Is always willing to learn and grow
27-Rubs my back all the time, with out me asking
28-Enjoys my family
29-Prays for me

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

All very good reasons!

Unknown said...

You're a very blessed young woman!

Dunn Family said...

Phil and Jory have a lot in common ;)